Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crazy Hair Day!

Today was crazy hair day.  I thought you might want to see the newest picture of what my students did to my hair... :)
The Middle School Math teacher and I on Crazy Hair Day!

This is so true...

Laura and Flat Stanley!!!!

I'm doing a lot of GED tests after school, and helping some of my kids with the Credit Recovery Program.  I love to be teaching all day long.  When they're excited for everything, it makes me so motivated.

PS, Michigan people: 17"?!?! That is national coverage that you got 17" of snow?!  We got 3 feet last week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok...love the hair! Now, did I miss this about Flat Stanley? Did you explain to all who Stanley is? Couldn't read the real teacher chart. When we blew it up, it got fuzzy. Can you repost it? Good to hear from you...keep us updated. Love you tons, Mom

    ReplyDelete