Friday, February 15, 2013

Ahhh....Friday....

So excited that it's Friday.  I gave my first GED test and it seemed to go well.  The kids have been really tired and upset this week.  I think it's because of Potlach starting and Valentine's Day.  I've been worried about them and making sure we take it a little easier on them.

I received my contract for next year today.  :)  I have 30 days to decide whether to sign or not.  ...I'm leaning toward yes...don't be mad Dad... I feel like I'm really making a difference here and it's a lot of fun.  The kids are great, the community is awesome, and I like how small it is.  Maverick and Goose might not be happy to fly again...but oh well.

I'm reading The Da Vinci Code right now.  Sara gave it to me and said that I have to read it.  She does that with a lot of books but this is the first one I've actually read.  I think it might be because Jessie did the same thing to me about it.  It's been good so far.

Tonight is Potlach.  I'm so excited.  I have been waiting all year for this.  I've been asking everyone if they're going.  It's interesting to see what families go, which ones stay, and which ones will do the second one.  This one seems to be the bigger one.  I'm hoping to go to Kotlik's Potlach at the beginning of March because my friend, Lara Leigh, is doing her first dance there.  She teaches SPED too.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the blog.  I guess I should have waited this long before, too.  Everyone seems more excited! :)  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment