Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's A Little Chilly...

I got to school on Monday, and it was still FREEZING in my classroom (it was so cold giving GED tests all weekend).  Nathan came into my room to get water for the coffee maker, and this is what he found...
Frozen icicle coming off the sink in my classroom.
I was also able to send Flat Stanley to Everett.  My kids had a lot of fun coloring him, creating a quspik, and dance fans.  They even put gloves on him because they have to wear them to dance! :)
Flat Stanley
We had the science fair on Thursday, and Subway!  I ordered platters for my students... they were so excited!

Maverick was playing with Sara last night...I've tried to explain about his "no bubble issue."  Nathan got a little jealous.
The two lovers....
We went to Company Store on Wednesday (we usually go to the AC, but they don't have Miracle Whip).  One of their freezers broke, and all the food was thawed.  They gave us half off everything...I went a little overboard...
$200 later...I was excited for almost normal prices!


2 comments:

  1. A freezer went out nd the food thawed? Why is this not making sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me. Dad Chomic

    ReplyDelete