Saturday, November 23, 2013

Update to Relax

We ran out of water on Thursday, so we had to cancel school at 1:00pm. Wahoo! I then received many phone calls all Thursday night and Friday morning asking if we were going to have school Friday. Everyone in the village has my number so they all called me. I didn't know because a decision wasn't made until Friday morning. Fun times. 

We ended up having school Friday. That was fun. The kids are getting upset and the teachers are getting tired. Thanksgiving can't come soon enough! 

I proceeded to stay home and do nothing all weekend:). We had to change our district wrestling meet to another village because we didn't have enough water. :( therefore I couldn't watch my kids wrestle. Three of them took first and are going to state. Makes me angry I didn't get to watch!!!

I've been trying to walk more around the village. However it's freaking cold! I've been getting out for a bitch each day. It's getting gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment