Monday, September 16, 2013

Water and Internet Are back!

We received news today that the water is safe to drink again. Yay!

I was also able to have my nice friend, Sam, set up my Internet when he was here last week. So I have Internet at home now. :) 
We were all entertained by Sam putting my Internet together. 
It was definitely a bush job. He held it in place with cable wire. :)

I've been a bit sick since last week. I finally got into the clinic and they have me sinus infection medicine...Ew. So I'm hoping I feel better for tomorrow. I didn't do well at work today and I really don't want to leave my kids. We have a lot of people out of work right now. 

We had a fire at school today. It was a little scary but everyone got out okay. It was a fire started in a trash can. It was able to just be contained to that and didnt get out of the can. I was luckily that I was by my student who has a physical disability. We had to carry her down the stairs because we don't have a ramp out the exit that was closest to her. But I didn't care. She was getting out of that building! Everything turned out great and I was proud of the kids for doing well even though we hadnt practiced how to get out yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment