Wednesday, September 25, 2013

First Snow

It's happened. It has been lightly snowing here for a couple days. When I walked out of my house Monday morning, this is what I saw...
It's official. We have snow in Alaska. It didn't stick. It's gone again. It's fun to watch the newbies with snow. Today I got out my parka. It's cold! It came in handy. We had another fire scare today. I was ready! All of the kids were jealous!

Sunday was Mock's birthday (she's the one who made me all the beautiful Eskimo stuff). We had lunch with her nephew (also his birthday) and then watched some movies. She really appreciates the gifts mom and dad got her (it came the day before her birthday!). She thanks you very much. 

We have no school Thursday or Friday due to inservice. So, I don't have to go anywhere this year for inservice, just VTC. I am now doing a lot of posts on my phone through blogger app. If you have an iPad or iPhone, it's a good one to have so you could easily check the blog. Only a suggestion!

1 comment: