Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Simple Things Made Harder in the Bush...

You know...things that are so simple that you take for granted everyday down in the lower 48, I wish we could have here in the bush.  I've been trying to get stuff ordered for prom for about a month...the companies won't take checks.  It's the only way we're allowed to pay for things.  Which is a pain first of all, but when the only way to order things is online, then many of them won't take checks... So I'm stuck running around (calling around) to different companies that we can order online and will take checks... It's infuriating.  Then, I've been trying to order speakers for...3 months...?  We finally have gotten through...but the company won't ship to a made up address, a PO box, or the middle of nowhere.  This is very annoying...I'm angry.  So I've been trying to get a million things ordered for the past many months, but nothing can happen because of stupid rules and stupid systems.  Urgh.

...and I've run out of movies and tv shows to watch...I think it's time to get dish...

1 comment:

  1. Still need Christmas lights? When is the prom? How much time do we have to send them? Books are on the way. We've got more, too! Love ya, mom.

    ReplyDelete