Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Program

Tonight was the Christmas Program at school.  It was great!  All the grades participated, including the high school (who participated for the first time thanks to Sara), and even the staff joined in!  We did The 12 Days of Emmonak...it was great!  Here are the lyrics:

On the first day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
A big village by the Bering Sea.

On the second day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
2 hundred children

On the third day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
3 months of sun

On the fourth day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
4 hours of daylight

On the fifth day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
TOO MUCH SNOW!

On the sixth day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
6 foot drifts

On the seventh day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
7 days of wind

On the eighth day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
8 months of teaching

On the ninth day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
9 Hondas zooming

On the tenth day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
10 canceled flights

On the eleventh day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
11 loose dogs running

On the twelveth day of Christmas Emmonak gave to me
12 Eskimo Dancers

No comments:

Post a Comment