Sunday, December 14, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

hello Timmy Tim. This is my update for you.  So I started this thanksgiving and got busy. Now I'm laying awake trying to let my migraine medicine kick in, so I was thinking of everything going on in my life. I am blessed. I am busy. But I am blessed.

I have a lot going on. First, I have a man who loves me very much and works hard to make me happy everyday. Jeremy and I are doing well and having fun everyday.

I still have the kitties, maverick and goose. They wake me up, sleep with me, and watch tv with me. They're my lazy companions.

Then, the first day of school, a puppy was crying because it got caught in the doors in the front of the building. I was worried it broke something. Jeremy stopped by to bring me something later on so I asked him to take the puppy home and make sure it was okay. It slept for two days and then ran around like a bat outta hell. He's fine. He's now ours and is awesome. He's loyal and funny and just a great dog. His name is Sheldon cooper.

I then did something I said I wouldnt. I took over student council again. A married first year couple were doing it and they were just not having fun and stressing a lot. I'm co-sponsoring it with another teacher and it's going great.

Most excitedly, a couple days ago, a teacher told me she was selling her snow machine. I have bought it (with help from mom and dad) for VERY cheap, and have been having a blast. Taking friends for rides, going outside of town, riding with jeremy, going to the store... Oh it's been amazing.

My two best friends up here, Laura and katie, have been wonderful also. We have weekly dinners to watch greys anatomy. We always help each other out, and we're having fun with Laura's son, Chris.

I must thank God for all my blessings. I'll be in michigan December 20, at 4pm. I leave December 30, at 5pm. I will see everyone at Christmas mass, parties, stop bys, and whatever's. Love you all! Bye Timmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment